Harris On Demand
Affordable, reliable data to answer your burning questions in as little as 24 hours.Get Started
Harris On Demand
Our omnibus platform provides timely, accurate and insightful data, all backed by the credibility of the Harris Poll name. From questionnaire design to interpreting the findings, Harris consultants work hand-in-hand with you throughout the process to maximize the value of the research. This fast, cost-effective tool has been helping leaders across brand management, PR, communications, consumer insights and innovation make better decisions for over 20 years.
Use Harris On Demand to…
- Develop and optimize headlines, ads, logos, press releases and other types of content
- Evaluate timeliness of issues in the context of today’s news cycles
- Pulse real-time sentiment on issues to develop thought leadership or build support for a POV
- Narrow down a broad funnel of ideas and validate further testing and development
- Test, prioritize and refine concepts, products and ideas
- Measure ad recognition and recall
- Better understand consumer awareness, attitudes, usage and sentiment
- Fill gaps in prior research or supplement larger tracking studies
- Obtain immediate insights when faced with a company crisis, product or service issue
Prioritize the ideas that will grow your business.
Rapid, iterative concept testing to match the pace of today’s fast-moving marketplace and rapidly changing consumer desires. Whether you need to narrow down a list of 100 thoughts or refine a more fully fleshed-out concept, Harris On Demand has the proprietary concept testing platform that is right for you. Learn more.
Content testing at the pace of today’s newsfeed.
In our swipe-right, always-on digital culture, it’s never been more difficult to reach your customers with content that resonates. Harris On Demand Messaging is a testing platform which helps you understand what’s most relevant right now.
Test taglines, names, logos, headlines and other content to develop communication that resonates within today’s rapidly changing digital environment, delivered in a simple scorecard format. Learn more.
Help avoid costly mistakes.
Pre-test ads before placing in market to ensure your campaign won’t flop. Rate your print, radio and video ad concepts across key indicators of potential success, including brand attribution, believability, likeability, uniqueness, relevance, persuasion and likes/dislikes. Learn more.
Credible market research, starting at $499 per question.
Data that’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. Harris research consultants work hand-in-hand with you to design questions for credible, high-quality results. Get reliable data in your inbox in as little as 48 hours, backed by the credibility of the Harris Poll name. Feel confident that you’re moving forward with decisions that will help your business grow. Learn more.
Pulse real-time public opinion and consumer sentiment.
On Demand Overnight is where the credibility and accuracy of The Harris Poll name meet the pace of today’s marketplace, providing reliable data in as little as 24 hours.
- Test communications and other content in the current news cycle
- Measure immediate reactions to a topic or issue
- Gauge response to a crisis in real-time
- Get last minute data for a meeting or pitch
- Get answers to your burning questions even faster
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Harris has been a great thought partner for NerdWallet to gather valuable insights into consumer sentiment and behavior for public release. Their data is thorough and trusted among media."
Use Harris On Demand For…
Consumer attitudes and usage
Fill research gaps of existing studies
Monitor customer sentiment
Ad and message testing
New product testing
Brand and product awareness
Corp Comm/Public Affairs
Ongoing reputation pulses
Get ahead of issues
The Harris Difference
Expertise and solutions to meet any need.
2,000 U.S. Harris Poll qualified adults complete survey, compared to industry average of 1,000.
All data is public release ready, backed by The Harris Poll name in as little as 24 hours.
Access to 30+ global markets and niche audiences, such as parents, youth, millennials, online shoppers and others.
Harris consultants work with you hand-in-hand to develop the right questions to yield high quality results, and help you interpret the findings.
Get in touch and let us help find answers and solutions to your most critical questions.