Information about our DPO
Please note the following about our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).
Our DPO is the internal and external contact person for data protection. They can perform checks and must familiarize the employees with the contents of this Data Protection Policy and applicable legislation.
The relevant management is required to assist the DPO with their efforts. The main tasks of the DPO are:
- To inform and advise the organization and its employees about their obligations to comply with the applicable data protection laws and this Data Protection Policy. The DPO leads this effort, including conducting required trainings.
- To monitor compliance with the data protection laws, including managing internal data protection activities, advising on data protection impact assessments; train staff and conducting internal audits.
- To provide advice concerning DPIAs.
- To be the first point of contact for supervisory authorities and for individuals whose data is processed (employees, customers etc.)
Likewise, the DPO:
- reports to the highest management level of our organization.
- operates independently of professional orders and cannot be dismissed or penalized for performing their task.
- Is provided with adequate resources to enable them to meet their obligations under the applicable data protection laws and this Data Protection Policy.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)