Why Harris On Demand Smart Pitch
- Provide insights beyond what the client already knows
- Come prepared with deep insight into their target audiences and better understand consumer awareness, attitudes, usage, and sentiment
- Highlight ability to generate successful campaigns and drive to know their consumers better than even they do
- Fill gaps in prior research or supplement syndicated insights tools
- Provide credible validation for your recommended strategy
- Showcase value to your client, demonstrating that you’ll bring something unique and new to their business
- Establish industry knowledge and stay informed
Our team will enable you to be a “data storyteller” by putting the insights in context, clearly outlining the story this data tells about consumers, and allow you to highlight your pitch by helping the client visualize your strategy and ideas.
Your Harris On Demand Smart Pitch Investment Includes
- Survey consultation and question development
- Programming and survey fielding
- Coding open-ended questions
- Data tabulation in Excel and PDF format –easy to use with data visualization tools
- General demographic information including gender, age, marital status, parental status, region, household income and more
- Top-line summary to highlight key insights
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Harris has been a great thought partner for NerdWallet to gather valuable insights into consumer sentiment and behavior for public release. Their data is thorough and trusted among media."
"In my line of work, integrity and newsworthiness are everything. The Harris Poll provides clients with an opportunity to turn accurate, credible, and honest findings into compelling news stories that readers can use to inform important decisions and which help amplify sponsors brands among key audiences."
Joe Franscella, Sr. Director, Strategy
Use Harris On Demand For…
Consumer attitudes and usage
Fill research gaps of existing studies
Monitor customer sentiment
Ad and message testing
New product testing
Brand and product awareness
Corp Comm/Public Affairs
Ongoing reputation pulses
Get ahead of issues
The Harris Difference
Research expertise and survey solutions to meet any need.
2,000 U.S. Harris Poll qualified adults complete survey, compared to industry average of 1,000.
All data is public release ready, backed by The Harris Poll name in as little as 48 hours.
Access to 30+ global markets across a range of demographics.
Harris consultants work with you hand-in-hand to design the right questions and interpret the findings.